Essential Points Related to Building Bye-laws
- In plots having area one Marla Less than 07 Marla, 1/4th Open Area is required to be provided in the building plan as well as at site.
- In plot having area above 07 Marla Less than 10 Marla, 1/4th Open Area including 4’-0” wide minimum three sides must be remain open in the building plan as well as at site.
- In plots having area 10 Marla and above, 1/3rd Open Area including 5’-0” wide minimum Four sides must be opened in the building plan plan as well as at site.
- Maximum size of Mumty in residential building is measuring 120.00 Sft.
- In street having width less than 16`-0``, 1/4th open area is required to be left on First Floor, otherwise only single storey house is allowable.
- In street having width 16`-0`` or more, double storey house allowable.
- In street having width 10`-0`` or less, only single storey house is allowable.
Duties of the Building Control Cell are as under: -
- To check the construction activities within their areas of responsibilities and take required action.
- To confirm the construction of buildings according to approved building plans.
- To check the encroachment on CB / Govt land and take required action.
- To keep vigilant check on unauthorized construction and report in the office if any illegal activity is detected.
||Name of Building Checker
||Area under Supervision
||Name of Incharges / Survey Draughtsman
||Mr. Sadiq Khan LDC
Ward-1 & Ward-2